HAPPY FRIDAY – HAPPY WEEKEND

Happy Friday! Happy Weekend! I adore this raspberry sofa and mix of pattern. It’s a fun and daring combination…particularly for someone like me who typically shy’s away from the bold use of color and pattern. I guess every now and then we all need to be reminded that sometimes it’s good to step outside of our comfort zone…

be-daring-inspirational-quote-via-revivingcharm-1happy-weekend-via-revivingcharm-jan-8-2017

Image via Milieu Magazine

7 thoughts on “HAPPY FRIDAY – HAPPY WEEKEND

1. Yolanda says:

As you well know, I’m not shy when it comes to color in my house. I would love to have that comfy looking couch. It looks like cool raspberry sherbet. I’d redecorate my sunroom if I had a couch like that one. The problem is, I’d probably never leave my sunroom or get off that couch. It looks so inviting.

• Reviving Charm says:

You are fearless when it comes to color…and life. One of the many qualities I love about you! I love your sunroom. Hmmm maybe I should visit The Lodge soon. I always have a great time visiting! Hope you and Lucy are feeling better!

2. After Orange County says:

You know Vanessa, this notion is very timely for me, because like you I tend not to step outside the box very often, preferring to stay neutral and conservative in my design aesthetic. However, as I am currently knee deep in my latest fixer-upper I’m considering venturing into uncharted (for me) color territory, as I’ve seen it done very well lately. I too love the raspberry sofa. This is making me think even harder…

Liked by 1 person

• Reviving Charm says:

I enjoyed your post about your latest fixer upper project and admired the fact that you were stepping outside your comfort zone. I’m curious to see what direction you are taking and look forward to reading about it on your blog (I’m only guessing you will share!)

3. Karen B. says:

I’m afraid Cecile and I wouldn’t get along. I’m definitely a play it safe person. In addition, I get tired of bold color after a very short time! Nice that everyone has their own space to decorate as they prefer, right? 🙂
    xo,
    Karen

Liked by 1 person

• Reviving Charm says:

Hi Karen –
      I can totally relate! I tend to tire of things so very quickly so for me, neutrals are often the way to go. You can always add a splash of color through accessories and flowers, etc. Neutrals don’t necessarily mean boring! However, I do wish I could throw design caution to the wind and just “go for it!”.

Leave a charming note:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s